Call for Papers
The goal of ParadigMo is to identify and discuss a series of fundamental issues that underlie the principles of paradigm-based approaches to WF. These include the following ones:
- what does paradigmatic WF look like?
- what objects do we need to describe WF paradigms?
- how are semantic and formal dimensions connected within WF paradigms?
- what questions/issues/problems arise from the shift to paradigmatic WF?
Abstracts are invited on any topic relevant to the notion of paradigms in WF, including, but not limited to, the questions above and the following ones:
- what are the definitions of the notion of paradigms in WF?
- are WF paradigms structured semantically or phonologically?
- what are the identity and limits of derivational families?
- what are the WF phenomena that need paradigmatic analyses and paradigmatic WF models?
- should there be any correspondences at all between derivational and inflectional paradigms?
- are there separate semantic and formal paradigms or just WF paradigms?